Welcome to Seiad Elementary School
Seiad Elementary School is a K-8 school located in a remote isolated rural site on the Klamath River. The staff, students, and community are close and cohesive, accentuating high academic and behavioral expectations. We now have a single classroom, and group sizes are very small, with student to instructional adult ratio of 5 to 1. Current standard based texts, materials and supplies are sufficient for promoting a quality education for the students.
The goal of Seiad Elementary is to meet the individual needs of each child every day. Due to the multi-graded classroom, students are easily integrated into the appropriate academic situation. Small group settings further facilitate individualized instruction. Attendance is excellent. Discipline and behavioral problems are negligible. Staff and students look forward to school each day.
- Responsible citizenship
- Lifelong learning
- Productive employment in our modern economy
- Taking responsibility for learning, decisions and actions
Seiad Elementary School is committed to:
- Helping each child realize his or her full potential
- Stimulating intellectual curiosity
- Welcoming diversity
- Fostering constant exploration of change as part of our culture
- Creating a learning community